abandoned house


why do some old, abandoned buildings give me the creeps and some I see as totally beautiful

abandoned house

House Frozen in Time...
abandoned house


Abandoned house. Oh, sooooo pretty. I want to restore it & live in it. - I love the windows
abandoned house


Once a beautiful room in an abandoned house , now being taken over by the vegetation
abandoned house


So sad when good people lose their homes and everything they worked for 
abandoned house



Abandoned house in Rarden, OH, 1973 "it's still standing, amazing, considering how rough it looked nearly 40 years ago
abandoned house


Abandoned house with a fantastic porch - in Fleischmanns
abandoned house


Strange Room in Abandoned House
abandoned house


Incredible abandoned house in Pennsylvania. Built in 1870, it's sat empty for decades
abandoned house


A vast abandoned manor house, interior -andre govia Oh my....what gorgeous beds
abandoned house